||Filtair 824 M/AS Ductless Fume Hood|
This versatile Fume Hood has been specifically designed for use with isoflurane
anesthesia systems in research environments, where limited amounts of waste gas can escape through
gaps in facemask fittings or inadvertent opening of induction chamber or breathing circuit.
Large working surface measures 29.25”W x 22.5”D. Inside chamber height measures 28” with a 12”H access
port opening in front window panel. Includes timer.
Full Compliance with containment class-International Standards:
- AFNOR NF X 15-211 Class II
- NF X 15-210 Class B
- DIN 12 927 – BS 7258
- OSHA 1910 : 1450
Retention capacity (based on CCL4) 1050g*-2.31 lbs
*In compliance with the filtration efficiency level defined by AFNOR in the NF X 211 Class II standard, i.e. 50% of the limit value of the chemical handled(TLV or OEL.)
- Filter type: 1 MF4 or 1VF 44
- Volume of air treated: 150m3/h – 94.2cfm (1 Mf4 filter)
- Volume of air treated: 145m3/h – 91.2cfm (1 Vf4 filter)
- Internal volume of enclosure: 0.32 m – 11.3 ft3
- Voltage/ Frequency: 230V/ 50Hz – 155V/ 60Hz
- Air exchange per minute: 8.3 Times
- Shipping Weight: 50kg – 110 lbs (3 Packages)
|Filtair 824 M/AS
|| Ductless Fume Hood
|Note: Options include filter saturation alarms,Exterior Lighting, and spill trays.
To Call In Order:866-340-7275 9:30AM to 5:00PM EST
Local Number: 954-345-4374
To Fax Order: 954-340-2457 24 Hours A Day
All contents Copyright 2014 by Parkland Scientific, Inc. Any information on this website may not be copied,
reproduced or distributed without prior written permission.